Performance Marketing Specialist (Google Ads + Facebook Ads)
Tribe47 was founded realising that lots of forward thinking business owners were tired of fragmented digital marketing services offered in the market and hiring different agencies to manage different aspects of digital marketing jobs like SEO, content marketing or traffic.
The consequence was a lack of accountability, making it almost impossible to calculate the true cost of acquiring a customer online. From there, Tribe47 was born — with the main focus and drive being about a congruent digital marketing strategy, with the right tools, used at the right time, for the right buyer persona.
Our Big Hairy Audacious Goal is to build the team of best digital marketing specialist in the world and support 147 passionate business owners by the year 2030!
We are looking for a skilled Performance Marketing Specialist (Google Ads + Facebook Ads) who will fill in the following shoes:
- Day to day management of the Paid Social & Google Ads campaigns including launching, monitoring, optimisation and results reporting;
- Cooperation with graphic design, content management and copywriting professionals;
- Cooperation with Project Managers and Team Leaders;
- Help with the marketing funnels building and performance marketing strategy creation;
- Streamlining Tribe47 processes for automation, seamless execution and QA;
- Optimising ROI and identifying opportunities for expansion;
- Co-ordination of launch strategy execution to meet deadline and later to be automated for handover to Client;
- Strategy brainstorms with Tribe47 Partners for execution of projects.
- At least 1 year in the field of digital marketing;
- At least 1 year experience in Google Ads campaigns (GDN, Search) and Facebook Ads launching and monitoring is an absolute must-have!;
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Knowledge of Paid Social and Google Ads best practices, including optimisation techniques and targeting strategies, bidding models and ad units across different ad platforms;
- Understanding or working knowledge of marketing funnels, remarketing and customer journey;
- Data-driven analytical thinking and knowledge of channel-specific metrics and KPIs (CPA, CPL, CAC etc.);
- Strong budget management skills;
- Responsibility, attention to detail and willingness to learn;
- Fluency in Polish and English;
- Current knowledge of digital project management systems and tools (Asana, G Suite, Slack, etc.);
- Working knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience with YouTube Ads;
- Experience with LinkedIn Ads;
- Experience with DoubleClick platforms;
- Working knowledge or understanding in SEO;
- Experience with Instagram Ads;
- Experience with Twitter Ads;
- Experience with US, Asia and West Europe Paid Social or/and Google Ads campaigns;
- Experience with lead generating campaigns.
- Salary 3.000 - 6.500 PLN net contract of mandate/umowa zlecenie or B2B after tax - depending on your experience;
- Bonuses subject to company performance;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely from time to time;
- Working on end-to-end digital marketing strategies for innovative projects in diverse industries;
- Considerable educational budget granted every year;
- Growing career in the high-end digital marketing consulting business, where you will have an opportunity to solidify processes, help us develop our unique consulting framework based on an online Sales Funnel and future company structure;
- Access to latest systems for marketing automation, content creation and traffic acquisition;
- Opportunities to learn — offsite trainings for related skills as well as inhouse trainings via e-learning, mentoring and workshops;
- Inspiring workspace — our office in Poland is Business Link in PGE Narodowy in Warsaw;
- Internal trainings, wide opportunities for learning and development in selected areas;
- Raises based on performance;
- Regular integration in a friendly international and diversed team.
- Upgrade - Participation in internal trainings, access to training materials and commercial courses conducted by Digital Marketing gurus.
- Industry Events - Meetings with interesting startups. Free training is offered in the fields of design thinking, project management, social media, blockchain and AI.
- Kitchen - Equipped to prepare meals, tea and coffee provided.
- Rest - Cafe, Sauna, access to two floors of open space with hammocks and bean bag chairs for relaxation, games and table football.
- Parking for cars and bicycles - Additionally paid guarded parking for cars and bicycles.
- Good connectivity: Distance to nearest public transport: tram [7,9,22,24,25] 300m, bus [102,111,117, 158, 166, 517, 507, 521] 300m, Metro Station Stadion Narodowy 1300m.
Check HERE Other Job Openings at Tribe47!
Please apply in English (that includes not only your CV, but also your communication with us via email) and additionally please write your favourite book's title in the application form in "summary".Thanks!
By clicking the "Apply" button, "Apply now" or otherwise sending a recruitment application to TRIBE47 Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, at: Al. Księcia Józefa Poniatowskiego 1, 03-901 Warsaw, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under number 0000734938, Tax ID: 1132976135, REGON: 380412314, you agree to the processing of personal data contained in the recruitment application by the Company in order to recruit for the position indicated in the announcement.