Digital Marketing Specialist
Tribe47 was founded realising that lots of forward thinking business owners were tired of fragmented digital marketing services offered in the market and hiring different agencies to manage different aspects of digital marketing jobs like SEO, content marketing or traffic.
The consequence was a lack of accountability, making it almost impossible to calculate the true cost of acquiring a customer online. From there, Tribe47 was born — with the main focus and drive being about a congruent digital marketing strategy, with the right tools, used at the right time, for the right buyer persona.
Our Big Hairy Audacious Goal is to build the team of best digital marketing specialist in the world and support 147 passionate business owners by the year 2030!
We are looking for a skilled Digital Marketing Specialist who will fill in the following shoes:
- End-to-end project management for digital funnel strategy creation.
- Helping Project Leaders with co-ordination of assets creation between Tribe47 and Client’s team
- Helping Project Leaders with co-ordination of launch strategy execution to meet deadline and later to be automated for handover to Client
- Strategy brainstorms with Tribe47 Partners for execution of projects
- Streamlining Tribe47 processes for automation, seamless execution and QA
- Helping other marketers grow.
- At least 3 years in the field of digital marketing (with proven track record)
- Understanding of marketing/sales funnel and experience with creating strategies based on it,
- Experience with campaign setting on advertising platform (f.e. Facebook Ads, Google Ads),
- Understanding of data and experience in Google Analytics,
- Experience in digital marketing tools, systems, strategies,
- Growth-hacking approach to getting stuff done, seriously - DONE!
- Willingness to teach others and help the to grow.
- Enjoys meeting new people and learning new things,
- Likes to get hands dirty by diving into the unknown,
- Interest or current knowledge of digital project management systems and tools (Asana, G Suite, Slack, etc.),
- Go-getter attitude for scaling, innovation and quality deliverables,
- speak Polish and English on the level, which allows communication with other employees, reading documents and books.
- A sense of humor cause work is more fun when you can laugh with the people you work with :-)
- Salary 4.000 - 8.000 PLN net
- Bonuses subject to company performance
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely from time to time
- Opportunities to develop into the position of Senior Marketing Specialist and Project Leader.
- Working on end-to-end digital marketing strategies for innovative projects in diverse industries
- Considerable educational budget granted every year
- Growing career in the high-end digital marketing consulting business, where you will have an opportunity to solidify processes, help us develop our unique consulting framework based on an online Sales Funnel and future company structure
- Access to latest systems for marketing automation, content creation and traffic acquisition
- Opportunities to learn — offsite trainings for related skills as well as inhouse trainings via e-learning, mentoring and workshops
- Inspiring workspace
- Internal trainings, wide opportunities for learning and development in selected areas
- Raises based on performance
- Regular integration in a friendly international and diversed team (we have 40% of foreign team members)
- Upgrade - Participation in internal trainings, access to training materials and commercial courses conducted by Digital Marketing gurus
- Industry Events - Meetings with interesting startups. Free training is offered in the fields of design thinking, project management, social media, blockchain and AI
- Kitchen - Equipped to prepare meals, tea and coffee provided.
- Rest - Cafe, Sauna, access to two floors of open space with hammocks and bean bag chairs for relaxation, games and table football.
- Parking for cars and bicycles - Additionally paid guarded parking for cars and bicycles.
- Good connectivity: Distance to nearest public transport: tram [7,9,22,24,25] 300m, bus [102,111,117, 158, 166, 517, 507, 521] 300m, Metro Station Stadion Narodowy 1300m.
Check HERE Other Job Openings at Tribe47!
Please apply in English (that includes not only your CV, but also your communication with us via email) and additionally please write your favourite book's title in the application form in "summary".Thanks!
By clicking the "Apply" button, "Apply now" or otherwise sending a recruitment application to TRIBE47 Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, at: Al. Księcia Józefa Poniatowskiego 1, 03-901 Warsaw, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under number 0000734938, Tax ID: 1132976135, REGON: 380412314, you agree to the processing of personal data contained in the recruitment application by the Company in order to recruit for the position indicated in the announcement.