Facebook Ads & Google Ads Intern
Tribe47 was founded realising that lots of forward thinking business owners were tired of fragmented digital marketing services offered in the market and hiring different agencies to manage different aspects of digital marketing jobs like SEO, content marketing or traffic.
The consequence was a lack of accountability, making it almost impossible to calculate the true cost of acquiring a customer online. From there, Tribe47 was born — with the main focus and drive being about a congruent digital marketing strategy, with the right tools, used at the right time, for the right buyer persona.
Our Big Hairy Audacious Goal is to build the team of best digital marketing specialist in the world and support 147 passionate business owners by the year 2030!
We are looking for great individuals who are excited to learn new things and master internet advertising! We want to share with you our knowledge and passion for Digital Marketing!
You are probably looking for us, if you:
- Want to learn and master Facebook Ads and Google Ads!
- Are interested in: digital marketing, social media, web analytics, internet advertising and project management,
- Have some marketing skill or you finished marketing-related course,
- Want to gain valuable professional experience related to work in a consulting company,
- Show great enthusiasm and commitment,
- Have an analytical mind and you learn quickly,
- Want to work in an international team,
- Want to help Performance Marketing Specialists execute projects.
- You have basic knowledge of social media activities like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Snapchat,
- You want to learn how to create, launch and optimize ads across different digital advertising channels,
- You can use Google Suite (including Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets and others), and you will come to the interview after watching the introduction to Asana.com,
- You’ve watched Ewa Wysocka’s presentation from InfoShare,
- You know Polish and English - you will be able to easly communicate with other employees, read documents and industry books,
- You were a member of some students’ organisation or you took part in some creative projects during the college or maybe you led your own project! You just excited about new things and you always grab a chance!
- Paid internship with the possibility of fast promotion to Junior Performance Marketing Specialist position,
- Very interesting job in an innovative consulting company that uses the latest technologies and tools of internet marketing,
- Possibilities of learning and development in Performance Marketing and other fields of Digital Marketing (weekly workshops),
- Flexible working hours and a friendly atmosphere,
- Regular integration in a friendly international team,
- The possibility of permanent employment.
- Upgrade - Participation in internal trainings, access to training materials and commercial courses conducted by Digital Marketing gurus
- Industry Events - Meetings with interesting startups. Free training is offered in the fields of design thinking, project management, social media, blockchain and AI
- Kitchen - Equipped to prepare meals, tea and coffee provided.
- Rest - Cafe, Sauna, access to two floors of open space with hammocks and bean bag chairs for relaxation, games and table football.
- Parking for cars and bicycles - Additionally paid guarded parking for cars and bicycles.
- Good connectivity: Distance to nearest public transport: tram [7,9,22,24,25] 300m, bus [102,111,117, 158, 166, 517, 507, 521] 300m, Metro Station Stadion Narodowy 1300m.
Please apply in English (that includes not only your CV, but also your communication with us via email) and additionally please write your favourite book's title in the application form in "summary".Thanks!
HOPE TO MEET YOU SOON!
Check HERE Other Job Openings at Tribe47!