Junior Digital Content Specialist
Tribe47 was founded realising that lots of forward thinking business owners were tired of fragmented digital marketing services offered in the market and hiring different agencies to manage different aspects of digital marketing jobs like SEO, content marketing or traffic.
The consequence was a lack of accountability, making it almost impossible to calculate the true cost of acquiring a customer online. From there, Tribe47 was born — with the main focus and drive being about a congruent digital marketing strategy, with the right tools, used at the right time, for the right buyer persona.
Our Big Hairy Audacious Goal is to build the team of best digital marketing specialist in the world and support 147 passionate business owners by the year 2030!
IF YOU WANT TO:
- Further develop professional experience in content marketing and social media;
- Create and distribute content on projects of our clients from around the world,
- and you are passionate about: internet marketing, social media, web analytics, blogging and project management!
Are you of the same opinion that content is a king? Help us keep this statement! We are looking for people who:
- know how to publish content on the blog, share it on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram (and other social media platforms);
- have some knowledge of SEO;
- know how to use publishing platforms e.g. Wordpress, Hubspot, Shopify etc.;
- like numbers and content analysis e.g. with Google Analytics;
- You can edit photos, graphics and videos,
- have some experience in Canva, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Sumome or Animoto (and maybe you will show us some other interesting tools);
- prefer working in a fast-paced environment and grow dynamically together with the company;
- are fluent in Google Suite (including Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and others);
- speak English on the level, which allows communication with other employees, reading documents and books.
- Salary: 3.000 - 4.000 PLN net + bonus.
- Bonuses subject to company performance;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely from time to time;
- Working on end-to-end digital marketing strategies for innovative projects in diverse industries;
- Considerable educational budget granted every year;
- Growing career in the high-end digital marketing consulting business, where you will have an opportunity to solidify processes, help us develop our unique consulting framework based on an online Sales Funnel and future company structure;
- Access to latest systems for marketing automation, content creation and traffic acquisition;
- Opportunities to learn — offsite trainings for related skills as well as inhouse trainings via e-learning, mentoring and workshops;
- Inspiring workspace — our office in Poland is Business Link in PGE Narodowy in Warsaw;
- Internal trainings, wide opportunities for learning and development in selected areas;
- Raises based on performance;
- Regular integration in a friendly international and diversed team.
- Upgrade - Participation in internal trainings, access to training materials and commercial courses conducted by Digital Marketing gurus.
- Industry Events - Meetings with interesting startups. Free training is offered in the fields of design thinking, project management, social media, blockchain and AI.
- Kitchen - Equipped to prepare meals, tea and coffee provided.
- Rest - Cafe, Sauna, access to two floors of open space with hammocks and bean bag chairs for relaxation, games and table football.
- Parking for cars and bicycles - Additionally paid guarded parking for cars and bicycles.
- Good connectivity: Distance to nearest public transport: tram [7,9,22,24,25] 300m, bus [102,111,117, 158, 166, 517, 507, 521] 300m, Metro Station Stadion Narodowy 1300m.
Check HERE Other Job Openings at Tribe47!
Please apply in English (that includes not only your CV, but also your communication with us via email) and additionally please write your favourite book's title in the application form in "summary".Thanks!