Junior Digital Content Specialist
Tribe47 was founded realising that lots of forward thinking business owners were tired of fragmented digital marketing services offered in the market and hiring different agencies to manage different aspects of digital marketing jobs like SEO, content marketing or traffic.
The consequence was a lack of accountability, making it almost impossible to calculate the true cost of acquiring a customer online. From there, Tribe47 was born — with the main focus and drive being about a congruent digital marketing strategy, with the right tools, used at the right time, for the right buyer persona.
Our Big Hairy Audacious Goal is to build the team of best digital marketing specialist in the world and support 147 passionate business owners by the year 2030!
IF YOU WANT TO:
- Further develop professional experience in content marketing and social media
- Create and distribute content on inside projects (as PortalYogi.pl) and on projects of our clients from around the world
- and you are passionate about: internet marketing, social media, web analytics, blogging and project management!
- You know how social media work (Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, Twitter, blogs, etc.),
- Wordpress, Canva? No problem. You can even show us some other interesting tools,
- You can edit photos, graphics and videos,
- You are interested in vlogs, maybe you think about your own vlog or you have one!
- Fluency in Google Suite (including Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and others) and you will watch tutorials about Asana.com before interview
- English on the level, which allows communication with other employees, reading documents and read books
- Salary: 3.000 - 4.000 PLN net + bonus
- Working in an international and innovative company, using the latest technologies and tools of Internet marketing
- Wide opportunities for learning and development in selected areas
- Flexible working hours and friendly atmosphere
- Internal trainings
- Regular integration in a friendly international team (we have 40% of foreign team members, Tribe47 branch in Kuala Lumpur.)
- Upgrade - Participation in internal trainings, access to training materials and commercial courses conducted by Digital Marketing gurus
- Industry Events - Meetings with interesting startups. Free training is offered in the fields of design thinking, project management, social media, blockchain and AI
- Kitchen - Equipped to prepare meals, tea and coffee provided.
- Rest - Cafe, Sauna, access to two floors of open space with hammocks and bean bag chairs for relaxation, games and table football.
- Parking for cars and bicycles - Additionally paid guarded parking for cars and bicycles.
- Good connectivity: Distance to nearest public transport: tram [7,9,22,24,25] 300m, bus [102,111,117, 158, 166, 517, 507, 521] 300m, Metro Station Stadion Narodowy 1300m.
Check HERE Other Job Openings at Tribe47!
Please apply in English (that includes not only your CV, but also your communication with us via email) and additionally please write your favourite book's title in the application form in "summary".Thanks!