Junior Performance Marketing Specialist (Google Ads+ Facebook Ads)
Tribe47 was founded realising that lots of forward thinking business owners were tired of fragmented digital marketing services offered in the market and hiring different agencies to manage different aspects of digital marketing jobs like SEO, content marketing or traffic.
The consequence was a lack of accountability, making it almost impossible to calculate the true cost of acquiring a customer online. From there, Tribe47 was born — with the main focus and drive being about a congruent digital marketing strategy, with the right tools, used at the right time, for the right buyer persona.
Our Big Hairy Audacious Goal is to build the team of best digital marketing specialist in the world and support 147 passionate business owners by the year 2030!
We are looking for a skilled Junior Performance Marketing Specialist who will fill in the following shoes:
- Day to day management of the Paid Social & Google Ads campaigns including launching, monitoring, optimisation and results reporting
- Optimising ROI and identifying opportunities for expansion
- Cooperation with graphic design, content management and copywriting professionals
- Cooperation with Project Managers and Team Leaders
- PPC and Paid Social campaigns audit
- Help with the marketing funnels building and performance marketing strategy creation
- Streamlining Tribe47 processes for automation, seamless execution and QA
- Co-ordination of launch strategy execution to meet deadline and later to be automated for handover to Client
- Strategy brainstorms with Tribe47 Partners for execution of projects
- Some experience in the field of digital marketing
- Some experience in Google Ads campaigns (GDN, Search, YouTube Ads) launching and monitoring
- Some experience in Facebook, LinkedIn & Instagram Ads launching and monitoring
- Some knowledge of Google Analytics
- Data-driven analytical thinking and knowledge of channel-specific metrics and KPIs (CPA, CPL, CAC etc.)
- Fluency in English and Polish
- Interest or current knowledge of Google Ads and Paid Social best practices, including optimization techniques, bidding models and targeting strategies
- It would be nice, if you head additional skills & experience
- Experience with DoubleClick platforms
- Working knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets
- Budget management and media planning skills
- Understanding of marketing funnels
- Current knowledge of digital project management systems and tools (Asana, G Suite, Slack, etc.)
- Working knowledge or understanding in SEO
- Working knowledge or understanding of remarketing-based targeting
- Experience with Twitter Ads
- Upgrade - Participation in internal trainings, access to training materials and commercial courses
- Salary 3.900 - 5.500 PLN gross;
- Bonuses subject to company performance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working on end-to-end digital marketing strategies for innovative projects in diverse industries;
- Considerable educational budget granted every year;
- Growing career in the high-end digital marketing consulting business, where you will have an opportunity to solidify processes, help us develop our unique consulting framework based on an online Sales Funnel and future company structure;
- Access to latest systems for marketing automation, content creation and traffic acquisition;
- Raises based on performance;
- Regular integration in a friendly international and diversed team.
- Upgrade - Participation in internal trainings, access to training materials and commercial courses conducted by Digital Marketing gurus.
- Industry Events - Meetings with interesting startups. Free training is offered in the fields of design thinking, project management, social media, blockchain and AI.
- Kitchen - Equipped to prepare meals, tea and coffee provided.
- Rest - Cafe, Sauna, access to two floors of open space with hammocks and bean bag chairs for relaxation, games and table football.
- Parking for cars and bicycles - Additionally paid guarded parking for cars and bicycles.
- Good connectivity: Distance to nearest public transport: tram [7,9,22,24,25] 300m, bus [102,111,117, 158, 166, 517, 507, 521] 300m, Metro Station Stadion Narodowy 1300m.
Please apply in English (that includes not only your CV, but also your communication with us via email) and additionally please write your favourite book's title in the application form in "summary".Thanks!
By clicking the "Apply" button, "Apply now" or otherwise sending a recruitment application to TRIBE47 Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, at: Al. Księcia Józefa Poniatowskiego 1, 03-901 Warsaw, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under number 0000734938, Tax ID: 1132976135, REGON: 380412314, you agree to the processing of personal data contained in the recruitment application by the Company in order to recruit for the position indicated in the announcement.